Meet the Crew:Captain Lance & 1st Mate Marilyn
Bayonet Enterprises is a family owned and operated business we have been dedicated to providing quality leisure experiences in Jacksonville, NC at an affordable price.
Jacksonville, NC is home to II Marine Expeditionary Force and the 2d Marine Division. As a family we did 3 tours with the Marines here at Camp Lejeune and retired in 2007 and stayed here. Jacksonville was Marilyn's favorite place we had lived in all our duty stations. This included 18 moves, a tour in Hawaii at 3d Regiment and 3 tours in California. This was our 10th and final season of cruising and we have hosted many military from General to Private and their families, as well as guests from all over the United States. We have been proud to serve our local community and feel we brought something special to the beautiful waterways of the New River.
What do our guests say:
- What a fun afternoon going down the river The boat itself was very nice and the hospitality and food was all you could ask for. Very reasonable price compared to doing this in a big city like Miami or Tampa I recommend Bayonet for anyone looking for a fun private time on the river without the hassle of renting and managing the boat itself. Treat yourself
- The cruise was everything we could have imagined and more! Quality time enjoying friends, celebrating the bride, and making new friends! Bayonet Enterprises took exceptional care of us, and I will recommend it to everyone looking to do something fun in the area! Thank you again for your hospitality!!
- What a wonderful 5 hour getaway right here in Jacksonville! Lance and his wife (his first mate) are great people. They took us out to a beautiful area on New River and shared the history of where we anchored. We had a wonderful meal and had the option to kayak or swim. We spent so much time talking and enjoying the views that we lost track of time. Wonderful experience. We had a private sunset dinner cruise for two and our experience could not have been better! Marilyn and Lance were wonderful hosts and made sure we were taken care of all evening.
- Lance and Marilyn were excellent hosts! The Sunset Dinner Cruise was a lovely time, from the start to finish. Everything about the boat ride was perfect--drinks, food, music, conversation, weather. My four-year-old niece even got a chance to steer the boat. We greatly recommend this tour to everyone who lives in or passes through Jacksonville.
- My boyfriend surprised me with this dinner cruise and proposed on our way back just as the sun was setting - I could not have asked for a more perfect setting and Lance and Marilyn took so many great photos for us and they were emailed within a day!
- If you are in the area, do NOT pass up the opportunity to book a cruise with Bayonet. We received this cruise as a surprise gift, and it was fantastic. Owners Marilyn and Lance are two of the nicest people anyone could meet. Their boat is beautiful and the cruise was magnificent. They are very knowledgeable about the rich history of the area. We very much enjoyed the time we spent with this welcoming couple who went above and beyond to ensure a great time was had by all. Thank you so much to you both.
For more reviews check us out on Trip Advisor, Facebook, or even better, come aboard and read our cruise guestbook!